- You need to prepare your chicken the way you normally would, I wash it then add curry, thyme, salt, black pepper, bouillon cube and Aromat seasoning.
- Cut vegetables, I like mine medium sized.
- I place a tiny amount of vegetable oil in a pan and fry the vegetables, *not deep fry oh*
- When the chicken is cooked add vegetables and allow to boil. You will notice that the gravy is watery, sp what you need to do is add a thickener.
- There are different thickeners you can use, there's cornflour (which I used), you can use actuall flour (yes, the one for baking) or you can use Irish potatoes. I actually prefer using flour but I didn't have any so I used corn flour.
- Mix corn flour and water into a paste and pour this paste into the chicken and veggie mixture, use enough till you achieve your desired thickness and then leave it for about 2-5 minutes to thicken.
- And thats it! Your Chicken Veggie Gravy is ready!
- Serve with Rice, Spagetti, Yam, Potatoes or drink as a soup (if you make it more watery)
Ps. Please vote for me at the Nigerian Blog Awards, I was nominated for Best Designed Blog, Nigerian Blog of The Year, Best Humour Blog and Best Personal Blog! Here's the link - VOTE