2. Your success in life is not dependent of anyone else but you. You could have been born in a family struggling to make ends meet, you may not have the privilege as others but YOU can definitely change your story by taking the right steps. You are responsible for you.
3. If you feel you don't have a goal or you don't know what your purpose in life is maybe you should follow your passion - It will most likely lead you there. Always have something you're working on, don't be idle.
4. People are watching you. Always know that!
5. Try to live within your means. I even made a video about this. Be content with what you have but that doesn't mean you can't aspire for more. Appreciate wherever you are in your life's journey! Watch the video I made about Living Within Your Means HERE.
6. Don't forget to live a little, experience the joys of life. Go out, have fun, do the best you can do to make each day count. I try not to put off some main enjoyment till when I'm older because who knows what the future holds? It's here and now! LIVE! YOLO!
7. People will always talk. Good. Bad.
8. Save some funds. I used to spend impulsively and I never really saved any money but I realised I was always very uncertain, very fearful and always caught off guard. So I decided to save and when you save you can put money aside for your everyday tinz and keep some for unforeseen circumstances. You will sleep better at night when you know your account balance is not reading 4 Naira 50 kobo.
9. Life is simple unless you're not.