- ZaraBeaute said if you dress provocatively you should get what you want which is RAPE. I disagree and I'll tell you why.
- ZaraBeaute said that women in relationships don't get raped by their partners explaining that the lady probably enjoyed it oh but after the deed is done cries foul. I disagree on that point too.
- ZaraBeaute said some women go around "asking for IT". I also disagree with this idea.
- That a woman dresses provocatively shouldn't be the issue (although I believe men + women should be decent). THE RAPIST IS THE PROBLEM. The analogy of putting meat in front of a dog does not hold water.
- Nobody goes around thinking in their head, "Wouldn't it be nice to be raped today"? They may have made wrong choices but definitely not a plan to be raped.
- It's a pity there's still a lot of victim-blaming when it comes to the issue of rape, why does no one talk about the evil doer...THE RAPIST!!! When you blame the victim, you justify the rapist.
You should definitely read 6 Things Sugabelly's Story Tells Us About Rape In Nigeria.