- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Combine all the dry spices in a bowl, including the flour. Mix properly.
- Make sure your wings are washed then pat them dry with a kitchen tisse or drain dry.
- Add the chicken wings into the dry mixture of flour and spices, coat it evenly and dust off any excess.
- Line your baking tray with foil paper and spray with cooking oil spray, this is to prevent the wings sticking to the foil. Place in the oven for 20 minutes till the underside is golden brown , flip it and do the same to the other side for another 20 minutes.
- In a big bowl, mix honey and barbecue sauce together (make sure it's the smokey kind). Take the baked wings and coat with the bbq sauce. Place back in the oven and bake for another 5 minutes.
HONEY BARBECUE CHICKEN WINGS
I made this Honey Barbecue Chicken Wings for a few of my friends last month and it was a hit back to back! They kept asking me for recipe, I tell dem say, wait. I dey come. Make I put am for blog first. That way you can check it out and I don't have to explain individually. I love simple recipes and this is one you can do in your sleep. I'll advice you to buy soft chicken wings like the ones I got from Shoprite, if you go and use old layer chicken wings you will be on a long tin. You need the wings to be juicy inside.
20 chicken wings or drumettes
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon suya pepper
1 teaspoon BBQ Spice
1 teaspoon Cameroon Pepper
1 teaspoon Salt
1 Sachet of Mixpy Garlic and Ginger Powder
1 teaspoon Paprika
1 cup bbq sauce
½ a cup honey
Posted by Sisi Yemmie at Friday, June 03, 2016