- Wash fruits and wash your hands properly, you don't want to transfer germs because your hands will be touching the fruits.
- Split Watermelon in half: use a big flat spoon or scoop to take out the insides of watermelon.
- Chop pineapple and chop pawpaw, chop watermelon
- Mix the fruits together and transfer into the empty watermelon shell.
- If you're feeling extra creative, place the stalk of the pineapple on it.
HOW TO MAKE A YUMMY FRUIT POT WITH A WATERMELON! E-A-S-Y
Hello fellow foodies! How are you doing? I am super duper excited to bring you this fruit creation! I had a huge watermelon the other day and I was wondering about creative ways to serve it, and bingo! This came up. I had a pineapple and pawpaw too. I bet you can use any of those as the pot. I chose however to use a watermelon because it is very easy remove the content! You can watch the video to see how I made it or read the recipe below. Have you SUBSCRIBED to my YouTube Channel? Click HERE
*You can add different varieties of fruits as you wish
Posted by Sisi Yemmie at Wednesday, April 30, 2014