Of course that gingered me to think about ways to make my own hand sanitizer because I cannot come and go and use all my salary to buy that small pangolo sanitizer. If you have the time you can try making your own sanitizer!
- 8-10 drops of Lavender Essential oil (I would have preferred orange because I don't like the scent of lavender)
- 1/3 cup of K-Y Gel or some people use Aloe Vera Gel ( KY GEL has glycerin so it will be moisturizing for your hands)
- 2/3 cup of Rubbing Alcohol (methylated spirit)
- Empty bottle (to pour in your sanitizer when made)
- Glass bowl for mixing (because essential oils can leave almost a permanent flavour on plastic)
Ps. I couldn't update the blog yesterday because it refused to open...see me see wahala!