- Eye Shadow: SLEEK CANDY PALETTE
- Powder : MAC MINERALIZE SKINFINISH POWDER
- Lipstick: ZARON POUT LIPSTAIN
- Face Primer : B . PREPARED
- Mascara : MAYBELLINE FALSIES VOLUME EXPRESS WATERPROOF
- Blush : MAC -RAIZIN
- Concealer : MAC NC 50 STUDIO FINISH
- Powder : MAC SKIN FINISH IN DEEP DARK
- Foundation : BLACK OPAL EVEN TRUE FOUNDATION
- Eye primer : NYX Jumbo Pencil (MILK)
BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH MAKEUP TUTORIAL | ALL PINK ERRYTHING!
Beauty & Style Sunday, November 1, 2015
Let's pretend today is not the 1st of November 2015! Isn't it still October 31st somewhere in the world? LOL. This is what happens when you procrastinate and your editor is giving you stress! I tried to do sharp editing but it kept crashing...so you see, it's not partially my fault.
Pink is one of my favourite colours (guess what my other favourite colours are-easy) and October is my birth month which is why I really wanted to do this to support Breast Cancer Awareness - they say early detection is very important and a major key to survival. Do like this o/ if you've ever had a mammogram? You need to go for one and please don't forget to support charities that help cancer patients.
This look is very easy to recreate and I created it with the following tools:
Posted by Sisi Yemmie at Sunday, November 01, 2015