- I will make sure I read and respond to my emails within 24 hours. I sha have this feeling that this is the first resolution I will break…Let's make that 72 hours.
- I will visit more blogs and make sure I leave comments when I do. It gets so busy sometimes and I barely have time to even go through my blog, much more visit another blog and be leaving comments there. Some of you make it harder with that CAPTCHA thing…but I will try.
- I will proofread my posts…lately there have been typos and gbagauns and that is because I write straight from my head into my blog, within 30 minutes I am done and I dash off to do something else. I will make sure I go through the post at least 2 times to be sure all the t’s are crossed and the I’s are dotted.
- I will post more content on my blog and my youtube channel. I was doing 1 video per week on youtube but now I’d like to up my game to 2 per week, which means more recipes (since a lot of you have been DEMANDING recipes). For my blog I will make sure I publish at least 4 times a week…it will be tough, but let’s see how it goes especially now wey Bobo no dey, we gats capitalise on that.
- I will reply comments on each post on my blog. I’m so guilty of that! Sometimes do you guys feel you’re talking to yourselves? Nor vex. I will work on responding to every comment, even if it’s just to type a smiley, I shall. :)
- I will be more organized with the way I schedule my posts, sometimes I post at 5:00 am, other times really late at night. I actually do have a blog calendar I use but I stopped and everything went baskelebe. I'll get back on that horse again...would you prefer it if you knew everyday by 12:00 a new post will be on the blog ?
Ps. Nigerian Blog Awards don start oh! Click HERE to nominate SISIYEMMIE for categories 18, 24 and 27. Dazzzzzal! Please follow the instructions. God bless!