- I ALWAYS get compliments whenever I do fish bone braids...cars just dey jam each other, traffic everywhere! I nor dey lie!
- It lasts for at least a month, this is value for money: I don't like to waste money there are other things I need money, so I love that it lasts so long.
- Not time consuming when getting it done, maximum is usually 4 hours, staying for long making my hair always leaves me cranky.
- It's flexible: braids but I can brush it like a weave, put it in a ponytail, the best of both worlds really.
- It always looks fab on me, never fails.
|How it looks from behind, the edges and the insides.|
|Other times in the past 2 years I've rocked this hair.|