Stir Fry Chicken (Washed and drained)
1 Green Bell Pepper (Sliced)
1 Red Bell Pepper (Sliced)
1 Onion (Sliced)
1 tsp Ginger (Chopped)
1 tsp Garlic (Chopped)
1/4 Cup Chicken stock
1 Seasoning Cube
1 tsp salt
1 tsp Curry powder
1 tsp Thyme
2 tsp heap of Shitto
1/2 a pack of really thin Spaghetti
3 tbs Vegetable Oil
- In a wok preferable, but if you don't have that use a non stick frying pan, heat up 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
- Add onion, ginger and garlic and stir fry on high heat for about 2 minutes. Add half a seasoning cube, curry and thyme.
- Next add the green and red peppers and stir fry for 2 minutes. While stir frying, on another hob, place a pot of water add one salt and a few drops of vegetable oil and allow to boil while you are busy with the stir fry.
- Transfer the vegetables (pepper) to a plate, and in that same pan add the stir fry chicken, it is important that the chicken is not dropping of water, this is meant to be stir "fried"...water will be it boil instead. Go back to the pot of boiling water and add your spaghetti to start cooking.
- Add salt and half seasoning cube to the chicken and keep stir frying for about 5-7 minutes, till the chicken is cooked.
- Now add the previously set aside vegetable back to the pan of chicken and combine, add two heaped tbs of shitto and mix as well, also add the chicken stock.
- It should take 6 minutes for your spaghetti to cook-the time it takes for the chicken to stir fry. Drain the spaghetti and transfer to the stir-fry pan.
- Combine everything and allow stir fry for another 2 minutes.
- Your stir fry chicken spaghetti is ready!