- Marinate goat meat for about an hour or overnight. That is, add maggi, salt, onion with the goat meat in a bowl, cover and place in the fridge.
- Boil goat meat for about 20 minutes just to start off the cooking process.
- Transfer the goat meat to the oven and grill for another 30 minutes till soft.
- Roughly blend habenero pepper and onions.
- In a wok preferably, or a pan alternatively, heat up a small amount of vegetable oil, add a lot of onions, peppers and add grilled goat meat.
- Stir fry for about 3 minutes, covering for 1 minute and take off the heat.
ASUN RECIPE - SPICY ROASTED GOAT MEAT
Asun is spicy roasted/smoked goat meat! It is not for the faint-hearted but all the heat is worth it! My favourite place to eat asun is from The Place, I love their Asun! For the step-by-step instructions to make Asun, ingredients list & exact measurements click below. Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE so you're aways first to see my videos! Warning: DO NOT copy my recipe text to your blog or website without my consent! You can share my videos but don't copy my recipe TEXT! Wehdone.
1 Kg Goat meat
2 Bulb onions
3 Tbs vegetable oil
3 habanero pepper (rodo)
1 Tsp Salt
1 Seasoning Cube (Royco Goat Meat Seasoning)
Posted by Sisi Yemmie at Monday, January 30, 2017