TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED ABOUT SKINNY GIRL IN TRANSIT S3E6!
There are only a few shows I enjoy watching, one na this Skinny Girl In Transit that is currently giving me hypertension. If you're not watching SGIT, you should be, and then you should watch Sisi Weekly too! Those are the two hottest Nigerian shows on YouTube now. Shameless plug, I don't care! LOL The latest episode has got Nigerians reacting...I'm sure that is what the writer wanted na. Nigerians are angry. Let me tell you why: (Spoiler alert...you can exit now if you didn't watch the last episode)
If you've been following the show you will know that Tiwa, aka Man Boutique has been "hoting" lately, with men fighting to date her-her market dey sell in pounds and dollars. Even mammywater fine Shalewa has been asking which cream she's using and the soap she is "baffing" with because the way she magnets these guys is on another level.
Anyways, that's how Tiwalade went to Abuja in S3E6 and just fall all our hand there yakata. How? She had a one night stand ni. We never esperrrrred it! As I was watching I was waiting for the next scene to show that she was day dreaming again...only for me to see that truly truly this child did something...my mouth just open gbagaa like that. One Night Stand Ke? Osheeeeey Bad Badder Barrrrdest! I'm still trying to picture Mummy Tiwa's reaction if (when? as per scandal loading next week na) she hears about it.
So after watching I scrolled down to the comments section see what my fellow Nigerian's are thinking and this is my summary of their comments on why they are upset:
1. Because : We don't do One Night Stands, it is only Oyinbo movies that do that one.
2. We already have hashtag for #TIDE17....woz all diis?
3. We thought Tiwa was a Christian and Virgin. As is expected of every female in Nigeria before marriage.
4. Tiwa was not even sober after round one, she did round two! Ah!! She haff join bad gang! Lol
5. At 30, she should know better! Older and wiser abi? That's what they said.
6. Women must not have sex before marriage. Must NOT! According to the comments.
7. Ordinary Kiss she cannot give Mide but went and did one night stand with a total stranger named after air-freshner (Febreeze)
8. Kids watch SGIT and would think this is normal behaviour.
As I'm sipping zobo waiting for next weeks show I just want to ask, what do you think is about to happen? Plus, when Tiwa said her heart belongs to someone else I was like "Oshisco...igbayi laro"...but who was she referring to? Nathan abi Mide? What do you think about the last episode?
Posted by Sisi Yemmie at Monday, January 09, 2017