- Sift flour and baking powder because you can find clumps or unwanted items there so make sure to sift.
- In one bowl, combine all the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, sugar, salt.
- In another bowl, combine all the wet ingredients: Eggs, melted butter, vanilla essence, milk
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix gently, don't worry if you have clumps after 5 minutes of mixing.
- Now heat up a pan (medium heat) , add a teaspoon of butter or vegetable oil till it is hot.
- Scoop a small portion of the pancake batter and add to the pan.
- You will know its ready to flip over when bubbles/holes appear at the top of the pancake. Flip and fry for another minute.
FLUFFY PANCAKE RECIPE!
2 Cups Flour
3 Teaspoons Baking Powder
4 Tablespoons Sugar
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
2 Cups Milk
2 Large Eggs
Posted by Sisi Yemmie at Saturday, October 15, 2016