In honor of #WomensHistoryMonth, Please join me on the 12th of March as we honor women locally by empowering them to make history. To make history you don't have to go to space or be the first female president of Nigeria... you just need to be courageous, dogged, industrious, resourceful and active in whatever you choose to do.
The woman workshop initiative is set to empower women especially the ‘un-employed’ The idea of the show is to give them opportunity to grasp as much as they can contain and also express their Talents, Skills, Creativity, Knowledge and put to work what they have learnt.
Finally, we would crown the EVENT by organizing a raffle draw where 5 lucky ‘unemployed’ ladies will win FREE FULL-ON internship/training with our partners in baking, skincare/spa, sewing, bead making and hair styling.
Scholarships in these fields will be won;
1. Spa/skincare training with the UK skin academy
2. Fashion design training and make-up training with Gazel academy
3. Internship with Sleek nigera
4. Bead-making continuity with Elizabethkos and Bookiesgenre
5. Ankara extension-Training with Hesey designs, Jete accessories and Divinera crafts
6. Training extension in household soap and cream manufacturing with Omidiji and co.
Objective – Increasing self-employability solutions to poor labor force and improving the quality and skills level of women of their labor forces.
Focus – 'unemployed women and women with small businesses'
Keynote speaker – Mrs. Ibukun Awosika. Chair person First Bank
Venue: MONTY HALL KARIM IKOTUN, Lagos.
Date: March 11/12, 2016
Theme – Start! #startseries
To attend this workshop call 08090344840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org