So we decided to make a video of him showing us his special recipe so that whenever he's not around I can try to make myself some, but no matter how I try it never tastes the same! *Sob
R E C I P E
- Break eggs into bowl and lightly whisk
- Add spices: Salt, Bouillon cube, curry, thyme...
- Add vegetables and mix it together
- Heat up pan and add a bit of oil
- When the oil is hot, add your eggs, don't mix it, just let it sit and cook
- Flip the egg when the bottom is slightly brown (I like mine slightly browned)