This egg recipe is very simples. I have a short video below you can watch. Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel Oh!
- Chop tomatoes, Ata rodo (pepper), Onions, Green Pepper and set aside.
- Whisk eggs (I used 4) and add half a teaspoon of black pepper, a pinch of salt, 1 Maggi cube and mix.
- Heat a pan with vegetable oil, when oil is hot, add sliced Onions, add Curry and Thyme-this gives the "Tasonson" effect i.e delicious aroma.
- Add tomatoes when the onion is a bit fried, add ata rodo, add 1 cube of Maggi, after about 2 minutes add your green pepper and peas.
- Stir continuously till the egg is cooked.
That's it! Watch the video below