BEING NATURAL IN NIGERIA : MY FEATURE ON DISCOVERING NATURAL!
Beauty Thursday, October 2, 2014
Hello beautiful people! Happy Independence Day! Bia, where the tin dey happen? Anybody cooking Independence rice in lagos? I will visit you! LOL. A few weeks ago I was contacted by Sola of Discovering Natural: she has a natural hair channel with so many tips for naturals, she does product reviews, hair tutorials, kids hair care (you should see how long her daughters hair is!) Visit her channel HERE. Ehen, so I featured on her channel to answer the follow questions:
1. Where do you live? (5 marks)
2. How long have you been natural?(5 marks)
3. What is your #1 challenge when it comes to being natural?(7 marks)
4. How did people/family react to you returning to natural?(5 marks)
5. How do you wear your hair?(10 marks)
6. Where do you find your products? (8 marks)
7. Do you feel it is hard to be natural where you live? (5 marks)
8. #1 advice to someone who is natural or thinking of returning to natural where you live?(15 marks)
9. Where can we find you? (2 marks)
If you want to know my answer to these questions...then watch the video! I know a lot of naturals read my blog so please answer some of the questions too in the comment section, each question carries different marks! Please attempt all. LOL.
Happy Independence Day my fellow Nigerians!
Posted by Sisi Yemmie at Thursday, October 02, 2014