1 and 3/4 Cups all purpose Flour
2 Cups Sugar
3/4 Cups Cocoa Powder
1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
1 Cup Warm Water
1 Cup Milk
1 and 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1 and 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F
- Add all dry ingredients together in a bowl and mix all well combined: flour, salt, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, Sugar.
- Add all wet ingredients together and mix: egg, warm water, milk, vanilla essence, vegetable oil.
- Ad wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix till well combined. You should have a runny consistency as batter. I poured the batter into two small baking pans (I'll let you know when I find out the sizes)
- Bake for 28-35 minutes. To know if it is ready, insert a tooth pick and if it comes out dry, then it is ready.
- Allow to cool before taking the cake out of the baking pan.