- Make sure meats are boiled till softened.
- Blend, peppers and 1 Onion together roughly.
- Heat up palm oil, add chopped onion and blended crayfish and fry till onion is soft and transparent .
- Pour the blended pepper mix into the pot of oil, add 1 bouillon cube, locust beans, beef broth and allow to cook. Don't cover the pot. Be sure to stir the contents often so that it does not burn.
- After about 10 minutes, the water should have reduced and oil floating to the top. Add meats, Broth and continue to cook for another 10 minutes.
- Make sure Soko leaves are washed properly and chopped. Add to cooking pepper mix and leave for 5 minutes.
UPDATED EFO RIRO RECIPE!!!
My Efo Riro Recipe which has got the highest views on YouTube is 3 years old and I think it needs some updating! That's such a long time ago and there are little bits I've changed here and there. You will love this recipe as much as you did that one. There are anyways to prepare a single meal...so try this! Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE so that you're always first to get my recipes! Warning: DO NOT copy my recipe text to your blog or website without my consent! You can share my videos but don't copy my recipe TEXT! Don't take my photos and remove my watermark, I will sue You and you will LOSE ALOT OF MONEY! Wehdone.
4 Large Tatashe (Bell Peppers)
2 Large Onions
2 Habanero Peppers
1/4 Cup Locust Beans
1/2 Crayfish (Ground)
1 tsp Salt
1 Cup Beef Broth
1 Seasoning Cube
1/2 Palm Oil
1 kg Assorted Meats (Shaki, Ponmo, Beef)
Posted by Sisi Yemmie at Friday, December 16, 2016