- Khuraira Diva Cream Lipstick
- Khuraira Passion Lipstick
- Khuraira Fetish Shimmer Lipstick
- Khuriara Babydoll Lipstick
REVIEW: KHURAIRA COSMETIC LIPSTICKS!
Hiya! Hopefully you read yesterdays post, if you didn't then you need to click HERE just so you can see the lovely nude make up look I created with Khuraira Cosmetics... simply pretty! I was given a goody bag filled with Khuraira products and I have been itching to show you guys... but I cannot do it all in one post, so you should expect a series of Khuraira posts on my blogs: Reviews and Make Up Tutorials... another reason you need to look out for them is that there will be a giveaway at the end of the campaign...you don't want to miss that!
Today we will focus on the lipsticks: I received four of them:
1. Khuraira Babydoll Lipstick is a purple violet colour... I am still trying to look for the best way to rock this colour. I think I will lightly brush it over my lipgloss the next time I use it. It is moisturizing and easy to apply.
2. Khuraira Fetish Shimmer Lipstick is a purple colour, quite moisturising and not heavy to apply. It glides easily. To get the best results I had to outline my lips with a dark purple lip pencil and that's what created the definition.
3. Khuraira Passion Creme Lipstick is a velvety read, a rich deep red that I like. I have a thing for red lipsticks and you can never have too many. Like the others it is moisturizing and easy to apply.
Posted by Sisi Yemmie at Saturday, March 15, 2014