Yay! Its mi birthday oh! Oya make we parry!Erm, actually I don’t feel like partying, I don’t feel like doing much, I just want to sit still the whole day and see how the whole year flew by, in fact how I came to be this age! Don’t ask me how old I am. Puhleeze don’t! Lol. Truly inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened. Kids now call me aunty! My royal vain self woke up this morning to search for grey hairs and wrinkles...Thankfully I found none (Whew!). I looked through old pictures and took new ones, it was all a game of ‘spot the difference’...and I’m still thinking to myself, have I changed?
However, I’m thankful to God for making me see this day. E nor easy...many people don kpoof, many don wayward, but I’m still here, not becos i fine, or anything, but na becos God lurrrrv me! He lurrv mi oh! Growing older does make one thankful...retrospectively, the journey has been good, progressive and promising. In one year I’ve started and finished my masters (nor be God?). In one year my father discovered I have a boyfriend (ooops!). In one year I moved from a size 8 to a 10. In one year, I joined Twitter, YouTube and Blogger (and met you all). This same year was the first time I had short hair. I have truly achieved alot! Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternatives. So today I’m going to be counting my blessings and listing my lessons, join me!
- So far I’ve learnt that not everyone will like me, I don’t just know why! But nuttin spoil, I don’t like everybody too.
- I’ve learnt that I can only be me, who else be like me? Check me out na...no photocopy sef. Be yourself.
- I’ve learnt that I’m stronger than I think, only if you try will u discover what you are really capable of.
- I’ve learnt that I cannot have everything my way, I cannot be perfect...OCD o ni pa mi.
- I’ve understood that there are always two sides to a coin.
- I’ve come to realise that the grass might not always be greener on Bomboys side...and if it is, its cos he waters it. I should water my flowers.
- Change is constant. Change is constant. Change is constant!
- I’ve accepted the fact that I’m not going to grow any taller, I’ve reached my final height and can know be evidently described as a short girl.lol
P.S. My goal this New Year is to find out what my purpose is, instead of running around in circles. So for those who can’t get me presents , please say that prayer for me. Thank you!
My Year In Pictures
My trip to Cardiff
My Trip to Brussels
My Trip to Grenada
My Trip to Kent
Thank You Peoples!