- Make sure meats are boiled till softened.
- Blend, peppers and 1 Onion together roughly.
- Heat up palm oil, add chopped onion and blended crayfish and fry till onion is soft and transparent .
- Pour the blended pepper mix into the pot of oil, add 1 bouillon cube, locust beans, beef broth and allow to cook. Don't cover the pot. Be sure to stir the contents often so that it does not burn.
- After about 10 minutes, the water should have reduced and oil floating to the top. Add meats, Broth and continue to cook for another 10 minutes.
- Make sure Soko leaves are washed properly and chopped. Add to cooking pepper mix and leave for 5 minutes.
UPDATED EFO RIRO RECIPE!!!
My Efo Riro Recipe which has got the highest views on YouTube is 3 years old and I think it needs some updating! That's such a long time ago and there are little bits I've changed here and there. You will love this recipe as much as you did that one. There are anyways to prepare a single meal...so try this! Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE so that you're always first to get my recipes!
4 Large Tatashe (Bell Peppers)
2 Large Onions
2 Habanero Peppers
1/4 Cup Locust Beans
1/2 Crayfish (Ground)
1 tsp Salt
1 Cup Beef Broth
1 Seasoning Cube
1/2 Palm Oil
1 kg Assorted Meats (Shaki, Ponmo, Beef)
Posted by Sisi Yemmie at Friday, December 16, 2016