You can watch the video below (make sure you SUBSCRIBE to my channel by clicking HERE so you are always the first to see my videos) and don’t forget to check #SmileWithMAGGI to see the photos people are sharing of the food/people that have made them smile. Upload your own too and tag #SmileWIthMAGGI so I can see too
- Blend Tomatoes, Pepper, 2 Onions, Ginger, Garlic and boil till all the water is gone.
- Heat up a pan, add vegetable oil. When it is hot, add onions, curry, thyme, bayleaf, 1 cube Maggi and fry for 1 minute.
- Add boiled tomato/pepper mixture to the oil, add 1 spoon of tin tomatoes and fry for 15 minutes. Taste to see if it is cooked.
- Add chicken stock, then add already washed basmati rice. Stir together till everything is incorporated .
- Cover the pot with foil paper and the pot cover, then reduce the heat. What you need is the heat to cook the rice not water.
- Allow cook for 30 minutes or till soft.
- Now add butter and sliced fresh tomatoes, mix together and steam for 5 minutes.